Education starts at home. Before your child gets to the chapter in their textbook those talks about water conversation at school, you can teach water-saving habits in your child by educating them the following
- Do turn off the taps tightly.
- Don’t leave the tap flowing while wiping or washing hands.
- Do take a shower instead of a bath as it uses less water. If you must take a bath, fill the tub with just sufficient water to cover the knees and not more than that.
- Don’t throw tissues, paper or confection wrappers in the toilet as it will use more water to flush those materials off.
- Do let parents know if you spot a leaky tap, bathtub, water cooler or any other appliance that uses water.
Water is the most valuable for everyone to their daily lives. SLN water supplies provide Private Lorry Water Suppliers in Chennai at an affordable price.